somewhere over the rainbow;
Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

Been enjoying myself for the past few days!
Here are my new year resolutions:

1) I hope i will have no more sleepless nights.
2) I hope i would learn to save more money. Spend less.
3) Hope i will be a better daughter, better girlfriend, better friend!
4) I hope i will have a better temper.
5) Drink more water.

2006 has not been a very smooth year for me. I hope 2007 will be better. Thanks for my girls and the gang who have shared my joy and sadness! And thanks for my mum for being such a wonderful mum! She helped me clean my room, cook for me, care for me. She rocks! The best women in my life. And of course, to mr aylwin lin. For tolerating my temper, nags and everything of me. haha, so pls do continue to tolerate me ya?




Love u all. Happy New YEAR!

only illusions;

10:29:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)