somewhere over the rainbow;
Monday, September 25, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I seriously love my girls.
They are so dear to me.

When i am down, no request is required.
They will just appear in front of me, giving me console and comfort.
I can appear to be weak in front of them, i need not to be as strong. I can break down and cry. Cos they will hug me and share the sadness with me, dividing my sadness.

Thanks hwan and yunyun. You guys even had an call to discuss on how to solve my problem. I know when i am sad, u girls are too. When i am happy, i hope i can multiply your happiness.

Like what hwan said,
Friends divide saddness and multiply happiness..

Thank you my girls. You are always there for me.
And we can chat till late into the night at my house. No discomfort. Only love of friendship for each other. Hwan gave me and yun each a qing tian wa wa.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She say:" You 2 must be as happy as this qing tian wa wa. Must always smile like qing tian wa wa."

It realli touches me...The power of friendship!
I hope we can stay on like that for the rest of my life. Be as close and NEVER drift apart.

only illusions;

3:59:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)