These are my baby hamsterS!
They are simply so cute!
I AM: Bored...Watching Miss Swan on Utube now..~
I WANT: a temp job.=)
I WISH: i have more money & i can go for oversea trip!
I HATE: noise! The childcare centre below my block is under renovation! Every morning, when i am still sleeping, the drilling sound goes off.
I MISS: Hammie, JC days, ACC days and many friends & teachers.
I FEAR: losing my love ones, fear embarrassment.
I HEAR: Nothing for now.
I WONDER: what i will do tml,whether i shld go thailand with my cousins..
I REGRET: if there were to be one, i regret that i shld have treated my family and friends better.
I AM NOT: alone.
I DANCE: for choir peformance in sec2.
I SING: when i feel like singing, or just when the song is nice!
I CRY: when i am upset, disappointed, sad...
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as bad-tempered?
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: little gifts for those i love.
I WRITE: to remember.Regardless studying or blogging.
I CONFUSE: others. Haha.
I NEED: to be less-tempered, more caring & more happy.
I SHOULD:sleep & wake up earlier.
I START: enjoying my life.(no exams is heaven!)
I FINISH: an apple.(haha, i jus finish eating an apple.)
I LOVE: smiling.=)
I REMEMBER: everyone who had left footprints in my life.(but only the good ones)=)