somewhere over the rainbow;
Monday, December 19, 2005

Shucks. I havent pay up NTU school e-bills.
It has been delayed for like months!

And i have no idea about it till today when i cannot log-in to see my results!

I have to go down and pay the outstanding bills tml. Who ask me not to apply for GIRO...

If i delay more, i am afraid i will be expelled. That is not good...=(

Went to watch KingKong today. It was the best movie i ever watched this year.
I really like it. Alot...I love the Kingkong! So cute. I will give 4.5/5~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I better sleep early today and wake up early tml to pay my bills.
ZzzZzzzzzzzzZ................

only illusions;

11:13:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)