somewhere over the rainbow;
Sunday, October 09, 2005

I got so many surprises this year. Love them all. Love all my present.

Thanks, all my friends & my guardian angel.

I had 3 celebrations in total. And i got 3 cakes in total. And 9 wishes in total.
Wahaha~ I am greedy. Cos i made 3 wishes each.

1) Hope that my relationship with my friends & family can be maintained and as good as ever years after

2) Hope I will be healthy and happy. And all my friends will be.

3) I am not gonna to tell u. It is supposed to be a secret. =P

Saturday 8 Oct

Celebrated my birthday with hwan they all.
Went Kbox.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the birthday present we got for grace. [Bdae on 14Oct]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me n Hwan at KFC
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ch eating her shrooms burger~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We r the pigs.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me: " I slap u ah. Stupid Pig."
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hwan: " Why u slap me? Sob.."
Me : *Evil Laugh*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I dunno what both of us are looking at. HaHa.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday 9 Oct

Celebrated my birthday with my JC ACC pple...
And 4 of the girls were sitting on one table and the 4 guys on another table.
We having competition!!

This is what the girls finish.30. And wat the guys finish. Uncountable.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

In addition, they add up total to be~~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Pls count them urselves.

Weepin on kid's ride
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Adriel dancing on Para-Para~
He's damn good at it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No..I think Samson is better at it.Haha.


All of us. I'm not looking at the camera.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Presents Time!

My Mee Sua. Extra 2 big eggs! My mum cooked it for me. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hwan got this for me. Cos i wanna to get back the same one i had when i was in JC.
But cannot find..But she helped me find it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Prezzie my UNI frenz got it for me.
A guardian angel necklace and an Espirit belt. Love it.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

A white rose in a bottle of sand from WestCoasrt Playground.
Aylwin did it for me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

1st Present : Harry Potter Book 5. From Aylwin
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A puppy toy my younger brother got it for me..=)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Shirt hwan they all got it for me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A perfume weepin n cizhuan got it for me.
I love the bottle!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Swatch watch mer, adel, sam n adriel got it for me~ Love it totally.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And another prezzie from them. A scrap book full of photos of memories.
Love it Totally Totally. Really got touched by them. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks all my friends. Love u all so much. Thankie thankie.
I am really a fortunate person. To have all such lovely friends and a guardian angel.

Thanks to:

Aylwin, Merina, Adeline, Samson, Adriel, Rueyhwan, Chiewhoon, Grace, Cizhuan, Huiting, Weepin, Xiaowen, Gerard, Derick, Vivian, Joanne, Cath, My parents..And all those who remembered my birthday and had send birthday wishes to me.

Thankie. =)

only illusions;

6:45:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)