somewhere over the rainbow;
Sunday, August 21, 2005

I am updating finally..but with no photos for this post.

I am still figuring out how to send photos through infrared from my handphone.
Cos most of my photos are in my phone and my camera is currently down. *Sighz*

This week has been busy. Busy with work and stuff at home.
And i move the hamsters back home. I feel so bad leaving them in my hall over the weekend when there isn't anyone there to look after them.
At least, at home..My younger brother will always look at them every few hours...He just loves them so much. Haha~Scared they will bite but he keep looking at them. *So Cute!* >_<

I am down with sore throat again. I hate it whenever i have this.. It will always be the same old illness whenever i am sick. Can't i have other illness other than this?! Not that i want any serious illness...But, i am just sick of it.

I can't wait to get my liscense. And i dun even know whether i will pass or not. I dread this feeling...

Will come back wait till i figure out my phone. HeeZ~

only illusions;

11:12:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)