somewhere over the rainbow;
Sunday, August 14, 2005

Today was such a fun-filled day. Went out with Sam, Adriel & Mer today.
It really brings back fond memories during the JC times. I miss JC days with them~

We went for dinner first at Cafe Cartel. We were pushing food into our stomach instead of eating.
Cos we were in rush for the movie. Watched Land of the Dead. Nice~ Cool, digusting, revolting.
Better not eat too much b4 entering the theatre. Or else u will vomit for sure. I nearly did. Haha~ But overall, it was a nice movie. I will grade it for 4/5. Like the ending too~
U should catch it if there is a chance.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After that, we went to walk around..And sat down for a drink at MOS Burger.
Chat~And joke around..

These times really feel so good. I still remember the times we had during JC. Haha~And the neocard we took during last year.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Time passes so quickly that it will leave u behind if u dun catch up~Right?
I hope we guys will still be in contact even after many years~Cos i really do treasure the frenship i have with them. =)

Oh yah~~I will be having my driving test on 15Sept. *Shucks*
I think i might fail.

Alright...Shouldn't think too much. Off to bed now!

only illusions;

2:22:00 AM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)