somewhere over the rainbow;
Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My new semester has started. Not much of any lessons this week. Only got lectures. Tutorial will only start next week. Hmm..I saw alot of familiar faces. Got Shurui, Peiyu, Angeline, Emay, Karen..And i even saw Yingyu~ If samson reads my blog, he will noe what i means lah. Haha~

I haven move in to stay in my hall yet. Cos dun feel like moving in yet. No computer there.I will be bored to death. Haha~

And i finally passed my Final Theory Test. It is quite lucky i got it for the 1st time. I mean i didnt study lor. My book was with my fren yesterday...And i didnt really get to touch it. But thankfully, i passed!

Anyway..I shall post pictures that are taken on saturday when i went for ACC Investiture & Alumni Night~

Oh yah..Before i went back to JJ, i met up with my OG frenz.
3 of us went for the cheap lunch set meal in Jack's Place.

My senior, Jon Jon that has graduate from NTU. A very funnie guy. Always kanna verbal bullied by me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Derick, my OG fren. Nice, sporty & gentleman guy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
3 of us~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


After that, went to met up with Merina at JP and head on to JJC~

My dearest Junior-Hongying & me~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At Hall for alumni nite~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sam, Han, Mer, Ting & Louis
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Choir juniors from Dunearn ( In Yellow) & Me, Tingren & Mer!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mer, Lawrence & Me.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And we decided to take poloriod shots!

Hongying & Me~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mer Mer & ME
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 of us-Mer, Han, Sam & Louis...(Adriel is missing)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And a Small pouch Mer got it for me. I love it so much!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okie~ Thats all for the pics. =)

I will go and eat my lunch + dinner now. I miss my lunch cos of queuing for my notes and rushing to BBDC. Hungry~

only illusions;

4:43:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)