somewhere over the rainbow;
Friday, July 22, 2005

New school term is starting in 3 days time!
OMG! It is so fast. Holidays are jus never enough.

Today, there is supposed to be a Orientation Talk. But, well~ i didnt go. I send my roomie, Chiewhoon in place for me!! You go girl~ Help me check out what it is about ah.

I didnt go for Cheese Fondue with my OG mates also. So sorrie~~ Think i will spend my time today at home with my parents. Cos, when school starts, i will be living in hostel and won't be at home everyday. So...Should spend some precious time with them 1st. I think i am gonna miss home.

Anyway, i booked my notebook already~ Well, it will come about 2 weeks time.
This is how it looks like.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Booked it in school. They only have got 2 designs for FUJISTU brand. So, i got this one.

My hostel room is nice also. Big, Clean & nice. ( i forgot to take a pic of it)
Most things are there. Except my clothes. And hamster is still missing! I am going to bring hamsters to live with me in my room. But now it is still at ACC room.

Tml is ACC's investiture and JJC alumni night. I only feel like going for the investiture to support my juniors.. I miss my juniors~~And as for the alumni night, i DUN really feel like going. But, oh well, i will jus pop by and see~

Oh yah, i need to get some things done for now. Gotta run!! Be back soon~

only illusions;

1:54:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)