Had a long online chat with my elder brother.
He is in hostel..while i am at home.
Well..Can really feel he has grown up. He has been doing something outside recently..And mum is v. worried about him.. He told me about what he is doing right now, but he doesn wish to tell mum yet. So, it will be a
little secret between me and him.
He told me not to worry about him.. And his grades are even above than average.
Thats one thing my mum is unaware of.
Well..As long as he knows what he is doing and what he is doing is correct, i will support him. =)
He also asked me to think about my future..What i want and stuff.
Seriously speaking, i have no idea what i want at all...I still wish to think that i am still
young and
ignorant about Adults stuff..
But seriously, these adults stuff..I will need to know it sooner or later.
Surprisingly, he, as a guy..even asked me not to depend on man next time... Well, i truly agree not to depend on guys..But he? A male-chauvinist asking me not to depend on guys?
I couldn't actually believe.Maybe i should really start thinking what i really would want to do in the future..
Since i am not young anymore... I am going to be 19 soon! haha~
S'pore Great Sales is here~ I wanna go shopping! Haha.. my kor wants to give me some money to spend.. Horray! HeeX~ So sweet of him..
P/s. Tml is my first driving lesson. Worried. Excited. Scared. Hope i won't bang into anything.=p