I will be going for my secondary school, 4E1 Chalet at Sentosa tml~
Hmm..hope it will be fun~ =)
Anyway, i can finally take my Final Theory test... I have been dragging for like weeks to go for the Evaluation.. And luckily, i passed. Jus passed. If i get one more qns wrong, i will flunk.
Hmm...Well..As Mer has mentioned earlier, i have been working..
Haha, and my cousin treated us to Buffet Lunch at Hilton Hotel..It was a Thai Buffet.
Well, it was fabulous. Esp the desserts there. Cheese Cake,Bitter Choco Cake, Pudding....
*Yummie!*

After that, we went to Arab street for Shopping Spree~
U might think there is nothing much there to shop about. Well, u are wrong!
Cos, there are so much interesting things there..Esp when i have never really been there to shop before~
Bought 2 sequins strap..To make into sash/belts. Cheap and nice!
I like the
pink one especially.

We even went to the Kampong Glam..The places where tourists will go~
And there is this particular shop.With antiques and alot of old old irons, food cans, drink cans, tables, chairs, radio..etc~


Walked around alot..Had alot of fun with my cousins and my other colleague.
Hmm..here are also some photos i wanna share...
Chio? Haha..My cousin, playing with her mum's fake teeth.

When she posed to take a photo, i told her i wanna put it as my Friendster Primary Photo and put the caption as " My Brother's GF."
And since i have 2 brothers, they won't noe whose gf this is mah.. Haha~ =X
Oh Yah, I suddenly tot of something i wanted to tell Tingren.
TR: I saw Elvin Ng when i was in Genting the other time.
I was having my dinner. And he was sitting the next table beside my table.
Cool? Haha.