Hey~ I am back.
Finally huh? After been missing for 2 months or so,
Yuhan is back!Well, i have jus been working..But! I have ended my job at Singtel yesterday.
Well, it was kinda relaxing for me. Sad too~ Cos i am definitely going to miss all my collegues and friends there.
To All the perm staffs:Violet, Serene, Nellie, Lirong, Madeline...
Many thanks from my heart. You guys have taught me so much so much. And u guys are incredible pple. I doubt i will meet such splendid pple when i work next time...
To all the temp staffs who suffered together with me:Chiewhoon, Chewkhim, Xiaohui & Peiyun...
Besides Chewkhim & Chiewhoon who are already my close friends, i'm really glad to have met u guys. Esp Xiaohui.. Sweet, Bubbly, Straightfoward & Cute gal. Love u all so much so much!
I thank all of them for being the passerby-s in my life.. Although this period of time is so short, the time is indeed splendid. Thank You. *HuGz*
Chewkhim, Chiewhoon & Me. Taken Very long time ago.

Me & Ck in Office.
Things to do:- Learn Driving. I will sign up for the theory course next week!Wait till i get my driving license!
- Watch lots of VCDs.
- Swim... Jus in case i get too rusty.
- Go for holiday. My frenz and i are planning for a short trip overseas holiday~
- Go for a Kbox session with all my Sunshine(Rueyhwan), Starlight (Grace) & Dear (Chiewhoon)!
- Go Sentosa!
- Re-arrange & re-decorate my room.
- Get all the items on my wishlist. ( if i have enough money.)
Will be back soon. =)
P/s. Friendship - A contract i will never break. Would u break it?