somewhere over the rainbow;
Sunday, January 02, 2005

2004 year has been a year with lotsa happiness and unhappiness for me.

1. I get to know alot of new friends. Like those new in my class these year.

2. Love Fiesta on 14/2/2004. This is the best event for ACC on that year. I miss the times when all of us were busy preparing for that event.

3. Although it was a A level year, the ACCs gang still hang out together. Play bridge, dai dee after school. Not always, but often.

4. Movie Marathon~ Though it was a total disaster..I'm glad at least we put in our hard work.

5. I get to know lotsa Juniors! Like Alot...

6. I get to take A levels & prelims for the first time? *Duhz. Everyone does.*

7. I worked hard for it. Well, precisely, i worked hard for everything i want-- ACC, studies, friends, family & more.....But, whether i do get it , it is another thing.

8. I disappointed alot of pple. Sorry.

9. I disappointed myself. Sorry to myself.

10. Pple disappointed me..

11. Alot of pple end this year with a scar on their heart.

Despite all these events, i realised i have grown really stronger.
And mer said i have grown to lie to myself.. I don't horx.

And..it makes me change alot of perspective on life, relationships, friends & the society. Some bad, some good. But, more bad i guess..

But i know i have to end all my unhappiness at this end of the year. So, i decided to add some resolutions ~

1. First thing first, i wanna get into university! Thats something i cannot change already..But, well..Thats what i hope for.

2. To keep myself busy & earn lotsa money b4 the A level results.

3. Go on a holiday trip~

4. To change my room.

5. I wanna cut my hair short before Chinese New Year. For a new look~

6. To know new friends in University.

7. To forget all the unhappy things that had happened & move on with my life.

8. To be there always for my close friends. ( i noe i am not..sorrie)

9. To have hamsters~

10. Be more hard-hearted & less soft-hearted.

11. Stop trusting pple for their words.

12. Be more of myself. More happy, more carefree. Do things i wanna do.

13. World Peace...Erm, i sounded like Ms singapore? Well, i won't be one & i can't be one.

14. To quit job at May 2005 & enjoy life~


Shall keep all my resolutions to 14.. If not, i will go on & on..

May all my frenz have a much better year. & those who doesn't noe me also. Have a nice, splendid year. Do what u wanna do~ Go for it!

P/s. Theres nothing else for me to add...=P


only illusions;

1:25:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)