somewhere over the rainbow;
Sunday, January 09, 2005

Started to have my own desk & computer at work, and started to really work just last week.
Work was alright. Face computer the whole day, typing typing & typing...
There was times when i work till 11.00pm. Haha..OT~
But, well..worth it for the money.
I will not talk about my work, cos it will definitely bored u guys.

Hmm..Was reading through the newspaper "TODAY" on yesterday morning.
There was one report where a Tsunami victim,a 18 year-old india girl was saved by a guy. Her whole family was killed by the tsunami. This guy giving her hope to live on, destroyed her totally..

He raped Her.

I cannot believe it..Felt so sad for the girl. If it were me, i would rather die than to be saved. I really cursed that guy! How could he do this at this moment of fragility & helplessness?

Hmm..i have decided to donate some money after i get my pay on the 15th!

Well, should drop this issue for the moment & talk about some happy things!

Had a dinner with Adriel before he going into CD on 11 of Jan. We bought a billabong cap for him too~ He will be able to use it when he become BOTAK~
Well, all the best worz.

Here are the photos!

All Of us at NYDC~


Me & Adel.


Me & the NYDC balloon that i asked Adriel to get for me.
& The NTU undergraduate guidebook.
I wanna go for the NTU openhouse! But..not free. =(


3 of us!


Me & Mer & NYDC balloon!


4 of the girls. & the BEARS!


I love this picture. And i love the bear! It is so big & soft..for me to hug!
HuggieS!


Love this pic also. Heez. Was taken during New Year's celebration.
At billy Bombers. Cheers~


My Wishlist:

- Red Adidas Jacket.
- Zen Micro! (But Ex lehz....)
- New Handphone! I want NOKIA flip phone...but, now all not that nice eh? (but doubt will change so soon.)
- Levi's Jeans!

Thats all for my wishlist now. Wahaha..
Okie..thats only for what i wish. Doesn't mean it is what i will definitely get.

For now..i jus wanna get clothes for Chinese New Year.

Okie..End my post here~
Take Care, guys..

P/s. I miss JC life. I miss the fun & studying days. I miss lectures, tutorials, CCA meetings.. I miss all my friends.

only illusions;

8:43:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)