Went for a X'mas shopping trip today at town with Mer & Samson~
This time, the crowd was better. Not that crowded~
Supposed to meet samson first at 3.15pm before meeting merina.(cos merina were with her 4e2 secondary friends.) But! Guess what again? Samson is late..
After when he came..we guys(plus 4e2 frenz) were walking around.
Well, i don't really mix with the 4e2 frenz other than Mer & Adel..Neither do sam noe them.
So, Sam & i become very bored.And we decided to take some special pictureS!
Photographer: Lim Yu Han
Model : Samson Cher's hand & X'mas Tree.
Here comes the white hand! Push Push~
Poke poke..at the X'mas tree.
Okie..I noe both of us were bored..
The others left early..And left me, sam & mer..
And..we went on an hunting trip for clothes for Grad.
Samson bought what he wanted. But..Always very indecisive.
But, i guess he looks good in what he had bought..
Mer bought a Mambo bag for her sister. It is on 50% ! Its really a good buy.
And Mer kept asking me to buy one cos on 50% sale..
And since...Merina & Samson decided to fork out part of the money for the bag..as a Xmas prezzie.So..I bought it.
TaDa~
And Mango is still on 50% sale! I always wanted to buy..But, have to stop myself from buying..Haha.
After the shopping trip, we went over to the funfair beside Wisma..
Cos i wanna sit on one of the rides. So..Sam & i went on the pirate ship.( Mer was wearing skirt & doesn't want to sit.)
When i was on it...I really wanted to scream.
But i dare not! Cos..i was the only girl in that pirate ship..And no one was actually afraid.
Then..i kept closing my eyes. And Samson kept laughing!
It is not fun at all..Cos i can't scream! Haha~
After that..i brought them to my cousin's Thai food stall.
Sam & i had Tom Yum rice and Mer had Tom Yum noodles.
I guess they loved it very much...But just not
spicy enough...
More Photos~Pictures speak thousand words.
Me & Mer
3 of us.
I wanted to take the back view of 2 of them..But i was too late!
Samson turned..=
Legs Again!
After Legs..It is time for something new.
Hands now.
P/S. My dad is back from thailand tonight~Hope he buys some stuff back for me. Lalala~