Changed my blogskin. No reason for changing. Just feel like doing so..
Actually, i feel like abandoning this blog. Cos don't wish to update anymore. Can say that i am lazy.. Or rather, the feeling for me to blog is not longer there. See how..If someday, i don't update..
You guys will know what is happening.
'A' Levels are offically over. Ended. My 2 years of Jc life has ended too. My new phase of life is beginning..And i dread this kind of feeling that i have to go and learn new stuffs. Why can't i just always do the same things? Not having to make decisions? Making decisions are so hard..sianx.
Went to town after my last paper.Watched The Incredibles. Cute and funny show. I would definitely recommend this show.
Walked around Town..Christmas lightings are all up.
Very beautiful. X'mas trees all around. 3 at wheelock place, 1 gigantic one beside/behind wisma, 1 at paragon, 3 near Heeren and lots more.
Went to Sentosa on Friday. Played volleyball, freesbie (spelled like daT?)...Tried to bury my friend. Played cards. And tell fortune using poker cards.
One of my friends were helping me with the fortune thingy..
One of them is a daily fortune.
My fortune for yesterday:
- Have to make impt decisions.
- Someone senior will talk to me.
- Will have love life.
- Will have guys/girls friends around me.
And more..Cannot really remember.
Not really that accurate i guess. Just for fun.
Merina told me quite a number of things after i got home yesterday. Making me feel quite horrible. Not her fault.. i wanted to know.
Never did expect the idea i gave to my frenz was like this. What they thought is opposite to the truth..Won't blame them for anything, cos they never really did know what was really happening. I won't bother to explain..Cos, there is no more point in explaining anymore. Its over anyway~
What Merina told me sets me into deep thoughts.. I wondered what i have did. Or what we have done. I cannot remember of any occasion..Really cannot remember. Was he really anxious to know? Was it about me? I dunno. Cannot get to sleep yesterday though i was very tired. Skin burning, muscles aching, eyes pain..
Today was a sucky day too..Woke up. Mum told me something that i got very upset and disappointed about. Its about my family.. My family members aren't that perfect as i thought they are. Of course not all..I'm just disppointed in 1 person.
I respected him so much..And yet. Haix.
Double attack. Dunno. I am having mixed feelings now. I made an impt decision and have to stick by it. I hope i have the strength. It is always this period of time that i will feel lost and feel sad. Last year also. But i know that as time passes, it will be better. It will heal. I know it will..
Enjoy ur holidays, frenz...
P/s. What they feel is the truth if not the truth.. Although i wished it is the truth. But i know it will never happen.
Sentosa photos are uploaded. Scroll down for photos.