somewhere over the rainbow;
Saturday, November 06, 2004

I was studying in room today and my brother walked in and chatted with me. He just came home from his hostel.

Him:"Aye..So, how? A's start already, right?"

Me:" Ya..Just one.GP.."

Him:"Whens ur next paper?"

Me:" Monday.Chemistry Paper.."

Him:" I'm also having exams. I haven slept yesterday."

Me: " Haven slept? Oh god.."

And the time was like 5pm..haha.

Him:" I had biology paper today mah. Engineering everything also must learn. Must learn Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Econs..Maths.."
Me: "Wah..Then u at disadvantage lehx."

Cos my brother took F maths, C maths and Physics when he was in JJ.
Guess..It is not that easy for University life too~
Who is the one who tell me after A's level, things will get easier?!?!
Then..He took out something from his pocket..And let me see~

Its Big....

Its Sliver in Colour...

Its really Cool....

And..It is really expensive...

TaDA...IT is this!

ERICSSON S700!


sony_ericsson_s700_01
Originally uploaded by yuhanzz.




s7straight
Originally uploaded by yuhanzz.


Him:"Shhh....Dun tell mummy."

Him: " Very stress mah..So must spend money.Then will feel better.."

Me:" I also very stress leh..Buy one for me also lahx."

Him:" What u want? "

I was just joking. I dun really meant what i have said.haha~
*So touched*

Him:" Not now lah...Wait till i got money again first. Now exam period, no income.."

His source of income is...Betting on football matches.What a "GOOD" source~
Sometimes..it just feel so good to have a elder brother around. Haha~
Thanks Kor..Appreciate for everything u have done.
Somehow, guys are just different when they have girlfriends. They seems to be more sensitive and more caring.

And of course my mum too..Thanks mum..Exam period is hard for me..
Its hard for u too~Have to prepare so many things for me to drink to prevent me for getting sore throat and sick.

And for always preparing a bottle of chicken essence on the kitchen table
before she went off to market for me during every exam day~
Just feel that i'm not as good a daughter sometimes...haha~

-------------------------------

Well..Still have 19 days to freedom..
Jia You, everyone~

P/s. True happiness has to be sought & pursued. Is it true?

only illusions;

6:26:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)