somewhere over the rainbow;
Monday, November 29, 2004

Okay..Will just update on the things i have done for the past 2 days.

Yesterday

Went to watch The Shutter with Huiting, Qifeng, Chiewhoon at JP. Scary Show..Effects were well done. Made me shivered. But again~I covered my eyes with Chiewhoon's jacket. So, i didn't really watch much. But when i was watching, i was actually screaming. Huiting was screaming too.Haha~ All Qifeng's fault. Made us watch it.

But..Actually, if u guys wanna watch a scary nice show, should watch this.It is really scary.But not much effect on me since i didn't watch much. Heex.
Singapore Idols were at JP. Fans kept screaming.Like they were screaming for their life. I think Taufik is going to win. The screams for him seems to be louder.

There was one girl around 15 years old..she was saying..

"I want Taufik!I want Taufik!"

to her dad..

I was like -_-''? Whatever~

After that..Went to school to play badminton. Nothing much. Just that my arm is aching now. Haha..I guess its been a long time eversince i exercise,thats why my arm is hurting now.

Today

Made Chiewhoon to accompany me to go shop.Went town. Walked from Far East to Wisma to Taka to Heeren then to Cineleisure~
Saw Qifeng and one of his fren at Far East Level One. They were waiting for some girls in trying out some clothes. They have to get couple suits for the party at Music Underground this friday.

Walked through almost the whole town and finally decided to the thing i wanna get for my friend.Headache..Thinking of what prezzie to get was such an torture. Thinking of whether my friend will like it or not is even worse. Plus, I am not a decisive person. Neither do i know what my friend really likes..

But!

Finally..I decided on something to get for my friend.Got something quite nice, i guess. =)

When i was asking the person to get the prezzie for me, She told me that i was actually the very first customer to get that. Cos it just arrived not long ago today~ Somehow, this made the present very special.=>

Just hope my friend will like it.

This is the thing i got. The box only~

Thanks to Chiewhoon..Accompanying me the whole day. *Muacks!

Went down to the gift wrapping counter to get the prezzie wrapped up..This is how the wrapping paper looks like.

Nice?But their wrapping skills is way too.........NOT NICE!
So..i unwrapped it.

And i got a free gift too~

Angel bookmark and a magnet~

And they have this postcard..Which i think its very nice~So, i took home one!

Did i say it was at Heeren? Yap..All the wrappings and free gifts are at Heeren.

Speaking of Music Underground, i am going also..With chiewhoon and grace.Going to support Qifeng..Cos his birthday is on the 1st dec..So, this will be the birthday gift for him from all of us.Happy advance birthday first~


This is the ticket.Erm..it looks home-made.


Okay..Now is the photo i wanted to post long long ago~


This is a neocard taken after Prelims.When Merina, Me, Sam and Adriel went out to enjoy~

Well..I will be busy after this Friday. Gotta help out at my cousin's boutique for a while and on the 9-12 dec..I will be having my Secondary Class Chalet at Downtown.Another camp will be up on the 18 & 19 dec..Not a fun camp for me and my friends..But a job. Yap, Camp instructor job..

Busy~Busy~
I didn't even have time to arrange my table. My table are still filled with books and notes. Okie..I am lazy..Lazy me. And i don't feel like learning driving at all. Sianx.. Friends kept asking me to learn..Maybe i will. Get the form then decide.

Anyway..I got my hair highlight. Ehm..I don't look very different. And it isn't very obvious if i'm in a dark place. But quite obvious in brighter places.
Well..Till Then~

P/s. I know 177 will not come le~~ *Blehz.

only illusions;

11:21:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)