somewhere over the rainbow;
Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Begin with a song i like very much first~~
Best to listen during X'mas season~~

All I Want For Christmas Is You~
(Love Actually)

I don’t want a lot for christmas
There’s just one thing I need
I don’t care about presents
Underneath the christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for christmas
Is you...

I don’t want a lot for christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don’t care about presents
Underneath the christmas tree
I don’t need to hang my stocking
There upon the fireplace
Santa claus won’t make me happy
With a toy on christmas day
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for christmas is you...
You baby

I won’t ask for much this christmas
I won’t even wish for snow
I’m just gonna keep on waiting
Underneath the mistletoe
I won’t make a list and send it
To the north pole for saint nick
I won’t even stay awake to
Hear those magic reindeer click
’cause I just want you here tonight
Holding on to me so tight
What more can I do
Baby all I want for christmas is you
You...

All the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And the sound of children’s
Laughter fills the air
And everyone is singing
I hear those sleigh bells ringing
Santa won’t you bring me the one I really need
Won’t you please bring my baby to me

Oh I don’t want a lot for christmas
This is all I’m asking for
I just want to see baby
Standing right outside my door
Oh I just want him for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
Baby all I want for christmas is
You

All I want for christmas is you baby
[repeat]


Today was my 3rd written paper -- Maths Paper 1
Was alright, i guess..But it is definitely much harder than 2003 paper.
But...What made me more "GEI" was...

I went to school early to teach pple Maths today.( Maths paper was in the afternoon)
I went through the 2003 maths paper with my friend.
And..Upon recieving the paper..i scan through the questions.And was quite happy.
Cos there are number of questions i have went through with my friends earlier..

Esp. the vector question~

But...haix....Didn't go according to what i have thought.
They forget how to do le..~Sianx.
haha~And they mistook inverse f(x) as f'(x)...And they went to differentiate it. ?!*&$%#@?!
-_-"

Never mind..Jia You for the paper 2, okie?

Chemistry P3 was alright too~I guess. Definitely better than prelims.
Think Paper 2 is going to be hard, cos everyone thinks paper 3 is easy!
Well..I have something for everyone who reads my blog~

**Hint Hint**

Dr gan, my chemistry tutor said Group 2 & 7, thermochem will most likely come out for paper 2..
Actually, it wasnt a hint at all! It was kinda common sense, huh? What didn't come out for paper 3 will come out for paper 2...

Gonna start on Physics soon..Cos i haven't been touching it since for a long time~
I have 6 more days to my next paper, which is next tuesday~
16 more days to freedom~! 7 more papers to go~


P/s. I dunnoe why..Somehow, i feel that someone is avoiding me.

only illusions;

6:55:00 PM

-welcome

Y Welcome to my world.

-yeah, Its me


Yuhan :D
7 october
20 years old
Undergraduate student
NTU, materials science & engineering

Drop me a MAIL

-EVERYTHING i love



friends
my family
dearie lin
my hamsters
taking photos
nice dresses

-hates

having headache
toads/frogs
Fake pple
-erm, i want...

More tops
More Dress
More shopping!
More time
More Healthy!
-gossip

-exits

-adeline
-diyanah
-emay
-hongying
-jiaqian
-junliang
-karen
-peiyu
-sara
-samson
-tingren
-stephy
-gwee
-violet
-eunice
-colin&jo
-kelvin
-merina
-janice
-Joanne
-Daniel
-Yikling
-Peifen

-thankyous


^designer
images
artists: lembrancas, B4LU & poopart (from deviantart)