Wah!Woke up this morning and heard loud bangs of doors and loud & angry scoldings.Scoldings not from me.Also not for me.My parents were scolding my younger brother.Didn't really know what happen but erm..i guess it was because my younger brother was very rude to my parents?Then somehow,my parents scolded me at the same time also.Not face to face of course.They said:"All 3 of them are very rude.One learn from another one."
DIAOZ!Hello!I just woke up!What has it got to do with me?
But anyway,after i brush my teeth,i went back to my room..Just in case they scold me.I cannot promise i won't rebute.=X Plus i don't want to spoilt my day..
WaHz..Suddenly feel time passes very fast lohx..After NS has been cut from 2.5 years to 2 years,my elder brother is offically out of the army already.And he's going to NTU at july..One more month only!And he has to go to some orientation camp soon.Haha,and he doesn't feel like going.Sometimes,really wonder whether he's my real brother.We are so different.In character wise i mean..He's so quiet,so inactive..And i am so noisy,so cheerful,so hyperactive..(sometimes lahz)I love camps so much.. and he just hated it so much.
Wah,2 years passes so fast..He's 21 this year!
Scary~Haiz,suddenly i feel so grown-up,so old already.There are many things i should start to learn to do and some things i should stop doing.What i meant is those good and bad habits..Okay,some day when i am free,i should really sit down and think of what i should change about myself.
Going to be 18 soon..i can't always be a 16 years old girl..RightZ?(though i look like one lahX)Hmm..maybe..maybe at this period of time next year,i could be going to the university already.
MAYBE lahx.Thats provided i will get into one.
HaiZ~I hope i need not to grow up.Need not to handle adult matters.haha~I hope i can always remain at 16!
Today,i did some chemistry.At least i revise on some JC1 work.=)HmM..tml i'm going to JE library to study with Sam & Mer again..Well,hope tml will be a fruitful day for me.And that i will complete lotsa things tml.3 cheers for tml~
Till then~
p/s.Mer..if u are reading this.I finish writing ur autograph book le..its damn nice!haha~=P